Netbox Global Airdrop : 30 NBX On Signup + 10 NBX Per Refer
Hello Welcome to pinoffers, Today we will talk about a Browser From Netbox Global Airdrop That Will Pay You For Just Browsing On Their Browser & Keeping It. Netbox.Global is a blockchain-backed web browser. Unlike common web browsers, they provide users with rewards for the time spent while browsing.
Netbox.Global is Providing 30 NBX coins to their New members (20 NBX On Just Registration & 10 NBX For Browsing On Their Browser) You Can Also Earn Through Inviting Friends, Share your referral link and if they download and create Netbox wallet through your referral link, you both will receive 10 NBX coin each. The first 125 000 browser users will receive 20 NBX each. If You Are Interested In This Airdrop Then Follow Below Steps.
Distribution & NBX Price ?
Distribution Will Be Done Within 1 Month Till Then Keep Using Netbox Browser To Increase NBX Coins
1 NBX = 0.08$ (Current Price) Price Will Go Very High Soon
How To Participate In Netbox Global Airdrop :
- Download and install Netbox Browser From Below Link
- Click Here To Download Netbox browser
- Once you installed the App, Open The Browser & Click On This Icon To Register (Shown Below In Screenshot)
- Create Your Netbox Wallet & Must Save Recovery Key Phrase
- You will receive 20 NBX coins.
- Share your referral link & Earn Additional NBX Tokens (Check Complete Details About Referral System Below)
- You can also earn additional NBX coins for using their browser.
IMPORTANT NOTE : KEEP USING THE NETBOX BROWSER FOR 1 MONTH TO GET EXTRA 10 NBX
What About Referral System ?
Referral Bonus Is Based On Activity Of Your Friend (Check Below)
- If Your Friend Install Netbox.Browser Through Your Referral Link Then Your Friend Will get 20 NBX & You Will Get 1 NBX (its not referral bonus ending check below)
- You & Your Friend Both Will Get Additional 3 NBX If Your Friend Will Complete the first week of using Netbox.Browser.
- You & Your Friend Both Will Get Additional 6 NBX If Your Friend Will Complete the first month of using Netbox.Browser.