Ares Protocol & RiceQuant Airdrop : Claim Something Assured
Wecome Back To pinoffers, Today We Are Talking About Ares Protocol & RiceQuant Airdrop Where You Will Get Airdrops Coins As Per Their Airdrop Schemes Check Below For More Details. Participate In Every Airdrop We Share Because Few Are Lottery Based & Few Are Assured Winning Thats Why Take Part In Every Airdrop To Set Your Seats for Assure.
Participate In Every Airdrop Posted Below One By One (Must Complete Their All Tasks To Get Assured Rewards).
How To Participate ?
1. Ares Protocol Airdrop : 200 ARES [Ends 25 March 10:00 UTC]
- Visit the Ares Protocol Airdrop Form Through Below Link
- Ares Protocol Airdrop form.
- Join Ares Protocol on Telegram Group & Channel.
- Follow Ares Protocol on Twitter.
- Submit your Ethereum wallet address and details to the Airdrop form. The Airdrop Lottery will be opened On 24/3, 12:00 UTC
- But There Is No Refer & Earn Scheme.
- For More Details About Their Reward Scheme Check Here
2. RiceQuant airdrop : Winners will Get $SALT [Ends 24 March (10:00 UTC)]
- Follow & Retweet + Tag 3 friends RiceQuant On Twitter
- Open Airdrop Form From Below Link
- Fill This Google Forum With Below Answers (Correctly With BSC Address)
- But There Is No Refer & Earn Scheme.
- Short Code Of Answers (A,C,D,A,A,B)
- 1 RiceQuant team has strong believers in the future of________for shared ownership and the value that can be created when an ecosystem collaborates to build vs compete.
- Ans : DAO’s
- 2. What’s the proportion of RICE we reserved for future staking/LP rewards?
- Ans : 30% total supply
- 3.After the $RICE contract is deployed to Ethereum, how long the tokens of the team and advisors will be locked in the contract?
- Ans : 3 months
- 4. What’s way of the tokens of the team and advisors will be released ?
- Ans : linearly for 10 months
- 5.We had built a cyclic market game mechanism at the beginning of liquidity mining. Which one below is NOT the trait of the mechanism?
- Ans : Seeding and locking DAI, wBTC, wETH can borrow iToken respectively, harvest RICE
- 6. When will RiceQuant start mining？
- Ans : 3/25
——Check Out SFM Giveaway Post Also If You Have Not Still Participated.
More About ARES PROTOCOL ?
Ares is an on-chain-verified oracle protocol that provides secure and reliable data services for the Polkadot DeFi ecosystem. The first chain-verified decentralized cross-chain oracle service protocol to provide secure and reliable data services for the interconnection of the chain and the digital economy
Ares is an on-chain verifying oracle protocol powered by Polkdot. It provides reliable off-chain data efficiently and in a trustless manner. Ares is built on Substrate and constructed as a parachain to link to Polkadot’s ecology and share its security consensus. It is a scalable oracle network that provides decentralized data services to the Polkadot ecosystem and its parachains.
More About RiceQuant ?
The DeFi industry has experienced rapid evolution in 2020. We have seen Governance Tokens(aka GT) burst out this year, and high-quality projects such as ResetDAO and Powerpool have also conducted profound experiments around meta-governance. However, ifarm.finance is not about solving core issues related to meta-governance. We observe that the capital utilization of governance tokens in the market is very low, the degree of capitalization also is very shallow.
Most people just deposit governance tokens in their wallets. There are some notable phenomena that can indicate those who prefer investment attributes lack the derivative investment income ways of governance tokens and who prefer governance attributes have lost their enthusiasm for community governance because of being trapped by capital.
ifarm.finance is a processing farm for the capitalization of governance tokens, hoping to deepen the degree of capitalization of governance tokens in the DeFi industry through the hierarchical lending model(a unique lending model designed in ifarm.finance) and the (common ownership self-assessed tax, COST) mechanism mentioned in “radical market”, and let the governance power really flow into the hands of those who want to truly participate in project governance